Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Brad Marston, one busy man......

Friday, December 28, 2007

January 5th in Manchester, NH McCain Victory 08 Live In The Spin Room!
Brad Marston National Chair MV08 McCain Victory 08 Will Be LIVE BLOGGING FROM THE SPIN ROOM!When you ask? Well I'll tell you . . .January 5, 2008: Simultaneous Republican and Democratic debates hosted by ABC, and WMUR , Manchester, NHGO TO http://www.azamatterofact.comBring your friends! Hell, bring your enemies...we plan to. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really be involved LIVE AS IT HAPPENS!We will be posting login details very shortly so STAY TUNED. CHECK BACK EVERY DAYSlainte'MadShared with my fellow Straight Talking Bloggers at Ali Akbar,AzaMatterofact, AzaMatteroPrinciple, Blogs4McCain, BroadSideoftheBarn, ElectionNightHQ, Hoosiers4McCain, Iowa4McCain, McCain Blogettes, McCain States, McCain Talk, McCainVictory08, McCain Campaign Blog, McCain08HQ@Yahoo, Metaxupolis, My McCain Blog, NH4McCain, NJ4McCain, Pardon My French, Partisan American, PoliticoMafioso, Purple People Vote, Reality Bytes, Respectfully Republican, Stand Up For McCain>The Mad Irishman, The McCain Times, Vote McCain, With Both Hands, Porter County Politics, and But I am a Liberal.
Posted by Mad at 8:33 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

colecurtis said...

Hey I am going to have to check and see why my blogsite ain't on anybody's blogroll. Hey thanks for dropping by my site THR and come back soon.
colecurtis